Possible Dwelling Fire 1112 Scott Street Brodheadsville

CHESTNUTHILL TOWNSHIP: 08:42 am There is a reported Dwelling Fire at 1112 Scott St in Brodheadsville, the caller reports that she had hash browns in the oven and they caught fire. She believes it is out but wants the Fire Department to check it out.

UPDATE: 08:49 am Fire OIC reports it was the oven element that was on fire and it is out.

West End Volunteer Fire Co., Polk Township Volunteer Fire Co., and West End Ambulance responding.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.